Articles on: How does our service work?

How do I report bullying or harassment on behalf of my child?

If your child has received access to the service from school, you can log in to our service. ( and report the situation on behalf of or with your child. Use the activation code your child received from school to log in.

When you ask for help and answer the interview questions, you can write in the open field that you are reporting the situation as a guardian. This way, our experts know that you are the guardian and not the child.

Updated on: 30/08/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!